Terms and Conditions
By viewing our website (www.ACLSMedicalTraining.com) you implicitly and fully agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
- No warranty or guarantee of any coverage or kind is offered for information on this website.
- Information on the site may include errors, inaccuracies, or include obsolete information. www.ACLSMedicalTraining.com is not liable for anyone’s use or misuse of the information contained within and users agree to hold www.ACLSMedicalTraining.com harmless should negative or unforeseen situations occur from the appropriate or inappropriate use of this material.
- Emergency medical response is an ever-changing science. All content on the site is general educational information and is subject to change without notice.
- Information on this website is to be used at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the information and its applicability to your particular situation or circumstances.
- Any user that applies any of the information contained within is bound by the laws governing medical practice in the user’s state, province, and/or country.
- Users should not perform treatment or give advice outside the practice parameters laid out by their governing professional bodies or relevant governmental agencies. Information contained on this website is superseded by accepted medical professional practice and current medical knowledge when they are contradictory.
- Links on this website to any external websites should not be considered an endorsement of any external sites, products, or services.
- Any dispute arising from the use of this site or products sold through this site is subject to North Dakota law in the United States.